02 August 2018

Sugarpill Green Summer Look

I think I've mastered my own method of cut creases and glitter cut creases.. they aren't necessarily IG worthy yet, I need a lot more practice, but I'm so happy with this look I came up with today!





































One is inside with my glasses, one in natural light and a hat because I'm way too lazy to wash my hair today.. oops.

❀ glossier priming moisturizer
❀ missha perfect cover bb cream, no.13
❀ colourpop no filter concealer, fair 04
❀ lunatick cosmetic labs high definition microfinish powder
❀ too faced sweet peach bronzer
❀ mac blush, taupe
❀ anastasia beverly hills aurora highlight palette - helia
❀ colourpop precision eyebrow pencil, dope taupe
❀ colourpop precision brow colour, honey blonde 
❀ milani eyeshadow primer
❀ wet n wild eyeshadow single, brulee
❀ sugarpill eyeshadows - midori, acidberry, buttercupcake
❀ anatasia beverly hills subculture palette - dawn, edge, electric
❀ tarte sex kitten liquid liner
❀ pixi endless silky eye pen, black noir
❀ butter london double decker mascara
❀ stila glitter and glow liquid eyeshadow, smoldering satin
❀ maybelline master fix setting spray
❀ wet n wild liquid catsuit, coral corruption 

No comments:

Post a Comment