23 August 2018

Cool Purple.. Before + After!

I recently picked up a couple of palettes at Winners.. one is Kat Von D's Innerstellar palette, and Make Up Forever's Artist Palette Vol. 4. They both are cool matte palettes, with a focus on taupes, purples, and steel blues. I'm a big fan of the recent warm palette trend, with sunset and fire focused colour palettes, so these colours are really not a part my typical look. I'm told purples look good with green eyes and I tend to agree, but I still insist on orange and gold!

I also decided to take a "before," no makeup photo to bring up alongside my finished look.. I have decent skin, I love skincare as much as I love makeup! But I'm not so blessed in the eyebrow department, so it's interesting to see the transformation.






































Eyeshadow palettes used are the two I mentioned, with The Ordinary's Cover foundation in 1.0N and MAC Creme Cup cremesheen lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment