12 November 2014

You mean my wife, Taylor?

In honour of the release of 1989 and the new video for "Blank Space," I decided to go with a red, Swift-esque lip today. I realized that I only own one true red lipstick, and I kind of felt like a terrible woman about it. On my "buy next" list is NARS Dragon Girl, to rectify this situation!


Face/Brows

♛ Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Very Fair
♛ L'oreal Infalliable Foundation in Classic Ivory 

♛ NYX HD Studio Primer
♛ BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette, 4th shade in top row
♛ MAC blush in Taupe 
♛ Anastasia Dipbrow in Soft Brown 
♛ NYX Eyebrow Marker in Medium 

Eyes
♛ Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden 
♛ Lorac Mega Pro in shades Vanilla, Smokey Topaz, Espresso, and Cashmere

♛ e.l.f. liquid eyeliner
♛ Sephora Full Action mascara

Lips
♛ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam 

What's your favourite "true red"?


* Dear potential commenters! My brows don't grow in the center, I haven't overplucked :) I am working on finding a shape that works for me and allowing whatever can grow, grow in.

No comments:

Post a Comment