05 October 2014

look of the day

I have been blogging more on my personal blog than this one - oops! I know that every time I get back here, I make empty promises to myself and whoever the heck reads this that I will post more. I honestly want to, I have so many new things I want to blog about! I just got a big order of things from BH and NYX.

I thought I looked pretty nice today, so I had my mom (!!!) snap a quick photo outside. 




Products


Face:

♥ Annabelle Multi-Action BB Cream in Light/Medium
♥ BH Gorgeous Blush Palette (second row, bottom shade!)

Brows:
♥ L'oreal Super Liner Brow Artist in Blonde (the fix and finish wax side!)
♥ Anastasia Brow Whiz in Soft Brown 

♥ NYX Eyebrow Marker in Medium 

Eyes:
♥ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt 
♥ ELF Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black 
♥ Sephora Full Action mascara 
♥ Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Fibres mascara in Black 

Lips:
♥ Cherry Culture lip balm (I have almost all the flavours, they're awesome!)
♥ NYX lipstick in Tea Rose (looks a lot more pink in photo than it really is)

No comments:

Post a Comment