26 June 2014

Burning Heart look

Hi! I feel like I bring this up every time, but long time, no blog.

The other day I was inspired to recreate a lovely face: Ellie Goulding in her new video for Burning Heart. It's an everyday look that I found was easy to create with only a few products. You're pretty much set if you own UD's Naked 3 palette! I only used colours from there, and one from Naked 2, but it's not going to make or break things.


I didn't bother with falsies and my liner wing is a bit long, but I think it turned out pretty good!
The products I used:
☆ primer - rimmel fix and perfect
☆ liquid foundation - avon ideal flawless in "light ivory"
☆ powder - avon smooth minerals in "porcelain" 

☆ blush - stila "precious pink" (but only very light! almost non-existent)
☆ brows - nyx brow kit in for blondes, nyx eyebrow marker in "medium"
☆ eyes - naked 3 palette (strange, limit, nooner), naked 2 (tease)
               wet n' wild liner in "dark brown"
               l'oreal voluminous & sephora full action mascaras (layered!)
☆ lips - MAC "creme cup" (a bit too pink) followed by nyx soft matte lip cream in stockholm, then blotted a bit of my porcelain powder because it was too dark/bright still! but it ended up being a good combination

And as you can all see, I am happy with how I do my brows now! This is how I do them every day. I was hesitant to do something "dark" and big, but I love them. I usually post about how I have no clue how to handle them, but until I try something else, here's my usual face!

I want to try and do this more.. where else do you guys get inspired to copy certain looks? Just films and videos, or anywhere else?


No comments:

Post a Comment