30 November 2014

Sephora Luster Matte Lip Colour in Deep Plum

I know that most people are raving about the Cream Lip Stains, particularly shade "07." If you read my last post, you know I'm cursed or that the employees at my local Sephora hide everything I want when they see me coming toward the store. It's like this sick, ongoing joke. They don't want me to be happy. This was another thing I have been unable to buy, but forgot about once I tried the Luster Matte one instead.

I LOVE IT.

yes, hello, this is deep plum

why is my lip stupid and have a lump like why



















I recommend, like with pretty much every matte lip product ever, you exfoliate scrub and moisturize them lips before application. I wore mine from about noon until 11pm with a single touch up. It moves from the inside of your lips first, so there's a line when you talk. But with drinking and stuff, it mostly stays put otherwise. I got nervous when I first bought it because it can look pretty "vampy" in some lighting, while at other times it just looks like a dark red. It's SO NICE, THOUGH. I want to try other colours.

What's your favourite Sephora Collection item?

No comments:

Post a Comment