08 November 2011

October favourites

I've had so much school work in the past couple weeks! I haven't had a lot of time to blog. I also have a couple packages with new things at my mum's house, so I'm waiting for a bigger post when I finally go pick up my new things. I ended up getting the Kat Von D palette I've been whining about, so look foward to that!

I joined a Zumba class this week and I've gone twice and it is AMAZING. If you want to work out but not pay for a gym, or you just want to keep active, or, hell, if you just want something to do.. I highly recommend it!

Anyways, these are some of the things I found myself constantly reaching for this past month.

























Coconut Body Butter ~ The Body Shop
I think a lot of people are familiar with The Body Shop's Body Butters. Coconut is my go-to scent for pretty much everything.. lotions, shampoos, whatever. I've had this since last December (I bought it for myself when I was Christmas shopping). There's so much product for $20. I know a lot of people go through the full size Body Butters in no time, but I just can't, and that makes it so much more worth it to me. I'm not spending $20 to replace this super often; it's awesome. I like the smell and the forumla.

Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturizer ~ Clinique
Unfortunatley, this is just a sample bottle. I am actually convinced that I will buy the full size product when this is gone, though. I love it. I have normal skin and it makes my skin feel so smooth and moisturized. A little bit goes a long way!

Lip Glace in "Popsicle" ~ No7
I am not a lipgloss person. I am so picky with what I put on my lips. If it tastes like plastic, do not want. If it doesn't last, what's the point? You guys know the drill. I borrowed a different colour from a friend this summer when I went to Canada's Wonderland and applied it TWICE during a whole day of talking and eating and roller coasters. It's a little bit sticky, but a good sticky. It doesn't budge, it's long-lasting, but it isn't drying at all. It smells sweet, but it's not exactly flavoured. And it's SPARKLY! I just love it so much and used it so much this month.



















i-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow ~ Mark
I like palettes, and I usually don't pick out my own eyeshadows. I know with palettes you usually get a shade or two you don't really use, but I find it more annoying and expensive to buy everything individually. I decided to stop being such a bum and bought a Mark Mezzo case (fits two blushes OR one blush + 2 shadows OR four shadows) and four shadows:
  • Latte - matte pinky brown 
  • Biscotti - shimmery cream/champagne
  • Minx - shimmery taupe/silver
  • Night Owl - shimmery navy





They are very well pigmented and fit into the case with magnets. They are $6 per shadow, with the case being something like $8. They have new sizes/names for the cases than what I have, but they're very similar. Anyways, I love these four shades together. I can leave out Night Owl and have the perfect neutral look, or make things a little more dramatic and smokey if I include all four colours. I take this one with me when I travel or stay overnight somewhere. I'm pretty sure I used Biscotti every single day in October. It's a very versatile colour and good for highlighting. I recommend all four of these colours and the other i-mark shades available. I have several other shadows and many of Mark's palettes that they've released. I might do a post on them some other time.

Anybody else really loving Mark products? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. There needs to be more Mark/Avon love online. 

1 comment:

  1. you literally just listed my favorite imark colors!!! love them!


    xo Jackie
    …livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete