11 October 2011

A look & a couple new things..

I previously owned Photoshop CS3, but recently it's been junking up on me and freezing every time I try to open it. I went ahead and got CS5 and it's awesome.. I have been cropping my photos so they look so much better for here!

I've never really uploaded a picture where I'm not showing off some stupid makeup or whatever.. I felt kind of pretty yesterday before I started throwing up and feeling sick:


Yeah, I worked all weekend and then came home and got sick. :( I decided to buy myself some new stuff on the way home to make myself feel better. I popped into Walmart to check out more Wet N' Wild products and found the Blue Had Me At Hello palette. They are $5 and the colours are actually so beautiful. I don't usually use blue eyeshadow, but I found the other 8-colour palettes to be a bit boring. I have a lot of neutrals and some purples already. 

The sparkly black "definer" is so much prettier in the palette than it is swatched.. though I did the swatches without primer. I hope I can get it to show up better another time. My favourite in this is the darker blue "crease" colour with all the sparkles - it's the fifth one from the left in the swatch photo. It's SO glittery and just gorgeous, I'm really excited to actually use it! 



I've been on the hunt for the new glitter Revlon polishes for about a month now since they've popped up in others' blogs. I will admit I had given up (I live in a decent-sized city, but the only places I can look for cosmetics I see online are Shoppers Drugmart and Walmart), but then I walked into Shoppers and THEY WERE THERE. I decided to skip out on Blue Mosaic because it lacked a base colour and was just basically glitter. I didn't have to think twice about picking up Starry Pink and Facets of Fuchsia, though. I'm still wearing Red Carpet on my fingers this week, so I'll have to wait until next Monday to try one out. It's going to be a tough decision once I finally change my nail polish!


I'm on the hunt for L'Oreal Owl's Night now. I think I'm going to have an even worse time with that one than I have with the Revlon ones. Here's to hoping!

Anyways, here's my look from Sunday. I always have an extra hour before work on Sundays and I get bored, so lately I've been just doing different makeup.

Shadows - All from my Bh Cosmetics 88 Colour Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Eyeliner - Wet N' Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner, Dark Brown
Mascara - Covergirl LashBlast Fusion, Black Brown




I have a trip to Sephora planned for Thursday. My bank account is going to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment