11 March 2014

For the first time in a long time..


 .. I feel I have something to say.

I have been lusting over the Vivienne Westwood/Melissa Lady Dragon heels for a couple of years. The past couple of weeks, I have been lurking Ebay and other various sites for my size, affordable, payable with Paypal, with shipping to Canada. It hasn't been an easy task; that's a lot of specific criteria! I first fell in love with the Dove/Red Heart and Lychee/Red Heart. Unfortunately, because my search was so narrow, I wasn't going to be able to pick up a colour I really wanted. I still wanted the shoes so badly, though! I thought to myself, the Mango isn't bad. I can work pink hair and blue hair, why the hell not rock bright yellow shoes? I wasn't even sure what size would fit, because I heard a lot of mixed reviews on how these shoes fit large, small, and true to size. I usually wear 6, 6.5, or 7, so I went with the 6. They are perfect. I also love the colour way more once I saw them in real life. I couldn't be happier. They are incredibly comfortable and smell great (sweet, candy/plastic).

On the topic of makeup: I cleaned out my storage and threw some things out. I have a lot of eyeshadows and palettes I never or at the very least rarely use. I am going to challenge myself to do looks with makeup I don't typically use for a while and I want to post each day's face. Finally, something to motivate myself!

How are you all doing? I have never had much of a following here, but we'll see who's still around. How do you feel about the Lady Dragons?

No comments:

Post a Comment